A: All proceeds go directly to benefiting those in need all over the world, with an emphasis on children.
- The raised funds will be used for drilling wells, building latrines, developing proper drainage and wastewater systems, filtration solutions, providing eye care and educational outreach on all of the benefits and maintenance for the provided solutions. Empowering locals to utilize readily available resources and to develop additional solutions and enhance our initial effort in their communities.
- The target of our initial fund drive is to build at least 100 wells with filtration systems across affected villages in the destitute regions in the aforementioned.
- Partnerships with “The Lifesaver Bottle” and “Lifestraw” The Rescue Project will secure and distribute 10,000 units of these devices to Puerto Rico and Flint Michigan
- Future endeavor includes, Investing in environmentally friendly technology solutions
- Water-Producing Wind Turbines uses a wind turbine to condense water from the air and pump it into storage tanks for filtration and purification. A 30-kW wind turbine houses and powers the whole system. A prototype of the technology has been installed in Abu Dhabi and has been capable of producing 1000 liters of clean water a day from the dry desert air daily. This product is powered by a wind turbine. That component makes it able to produce large quantities of clean water in areas that don’t have ready access to it without requiring grid power, which makes it especially promising for remote communities and disaster areas.
- Providing small-scale renewable solutions like solar hot water heating and lighting, geothermal, hydro, wind and tidal wave power generation.